Site CHAB EVENTS
• Follow up on the concepts and proposals approved by clients and put them into reality.
• Source for materials and act as a negotiator to obtain cost-effective prices from suppliers.
• Key liaison between client, event managers, designers and other 3rd party vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both client and event requirements are met.
• Manage the set-up and production of the event on site, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality event.
• Plan and propose workflows for every event.
• Manage all suppliers and contractors working on location.
• Ensure a smooth operation throughout each event.
• Required to work closely with the members of the team to collectively produce a successful event.
• To handle multiple projects from entry level to mega huge events.
• Logistics management and inventory control of all equipment, materials and any other items.
• Take initiative in brainstorming concepts & themes of all events.
• Be able to prioritize and multitask based on a Rainbow Calendar.
• Minimum 1 year of experience
• Pay keen attention to detail – be well organized.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Powerpoint).
• Working knowledge of GSuite.
• Understand task splits and be proactive in communicating challenges.
• Comfortable working under pressure in a dynamic & multicultural startup environment.
• Ability to provide & receive constant feedback and take action in a timely manner –
training on this will be provided, but a baseline working understanding is expected.
• The Aperos (you’ll get it…).
• A super fun and dynamic team.
• An intense pipeline of projects ranging from small to large size and all industries.
• Being part of a rapidly growing international group.
• Unlimited coffee and snacks.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com